Klockit can help resolve your alignment issue!
Ready to follow a few steps?
First, use a new standard alkaline battery. We recommend Duracell or Energizer.
Here we go!
1. Leave the battery in the movement. Listen to the movement chime the hour count and make note to which hour it is chiming.
2. Hold the hands in place and take the hands off the movement. Try not to turn the shaft as you are doing this!
3. Once the hands are off, place the hour hand back on the movement to the hour it chimed that you noted in step 1 above.
4. Place the minute hand at 12.
5. Put on the hardware.
6. Advance the hands until you get to the current time of day. Let the movement finish chiming each hour.
Got it working? While these steps work for the majority of our customers, we would be happy to assist if you still need help! Please contact our U.S. based support staff by Submitting a Request or by calling our Live Agents. If you already have an open ticket with a Support Agent, please reply to the last email sent.