Need some help with your atomic movement?
First, some prep:
1. We recommend using only an Energizer or Duracell brand standard alkaline battery.
2. If you are using your original second hand, please remove it during troubleshooting and initial setup.
3. If a second hand was ordered with the movement, check your invoice to verify it was a group "A" second hand. If it is not a group "A", please remove it and run the motor without it. The hand you are using may not be compatible.
4. Make sure you are only using the hands you ordered with the movement - those should be 7" or less.
5. Ensure any hand trimming was no more than 1/4". Additional trimming can cause the hands to become off-balance, which can result in improper timekeeping.
Next, do the following:
1. Remove the pin from the back of the movement.
2. Place the movement 10 feet from anything metal or electrical. These materials will block the atomic signal from reaching the movement!
The above steps work for the vast majority of those with questions. Did they work for you?